Gallerie Ukwensi is opening in Norfolk’s trendy, historical GHENT – “Because the essence of Ghent is fun, art , fashion, and fabulous cuisine” ~ Ukwensi Chappell
Join us for libations, refreshments, great conversation, and great people at the exciting Grand Opening of Gallerie Ukwensi!
We will be presenting:
- 3 sets of lithographs by the preeminent Artist, Paul Maxwell, 1925 – 2015.
- The Post Contemporary Kitsch of International Artist Brandon Kralik.
- The Photography and Digital Manipulations of Kuzan Hemmitt of Maui.
- Local Artist Scott Fredrick’s insightful mixed media.
- Sculptures by local artist Gia Labidi with a focus on the Divine Feminine.
- The fabulous artworks of Ukwensi Chappell
Meet the artists, Ukwensi Chappell, Gia Labidi and Scott Fredrick.